Sleep & Oxygen Blog
To ensure your VitalAire CPAP therapy is still delivering the optimal level of care, regular follow-ups with our sleep apnea experts are essential. Your local VitalAire clinic is only a phone call away and, should you have any trouble with your therapy, we’re here to help!
1. We Can Evaluate Your Therapy Success – By listening to you and looking at your download data, we can identify what is working well and what we could do together to improve your therapy.
2. We Can Assess and Troubleshoot Equipment – From water in your tubing to mask leaks, we can review your CPAP mask, unit and humidifier to ensure everything is working as it should.
3. We Can Discuss and Resolve Complications – Even if your equipment is functioning correctly, you may experience sores, a dry nose or other complications. We are here to discuss any small complications and can work together to develop a solution.
4. New Products May Improve Your Therapy – We are always assessing new products at VitalAire. We bring in the best of the best to help make CPAP therapy more comfortable and effective for you.
5. Weight Fluctuations Can Affect Therapy – Both weight loss and weight gain, along with other health changes, can impact your therapy. If you’ve experienced a change in weight, your CPAP unit may require a pressure adjustment or we may need to contact your physician to alter your therapy.
To ensure that you get the most out of your CPAP therapy, ongoing follow-up, troubleshooting and updates are crucial. Your VitalAire team is here to help.
Please contact your local VitalAire clinic to book your yearly follow-up appointment.