Skip to main content

For patients

How do I apply for funding?

Your doctor will need to certify that your disability is permanent or long term, or that you are frail aged.

You will need an assessment by a respiratory physician who will be able to complete a prescription form on your behalf.

Contact us

Do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance or advice on our products and services.
Contact us