Skip to main content

For patients

I’m a Veteran – how do I get help?

Air Liquide Healthcare has been selected by the Department of Veteran’s Affairs to provide services and equipment to Veterans.

Your doctor will provide information about the best way to access our help. Existing patients can call our customer service team or our CPAP therapy consultants for advice and supply of equipment.

Contact us

Do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance or advice on our products and services.
Contact us