Skip to main content

For patients

My partner snores. How can I get help to stop the snoring?

Your partner should consult with their doctor, the doctor may recommend seeing a specialist or refer them for a sleep study at a sleep lab or one of our clincs.

If your partner is diagnosed with sleep apnea VitalAire can supply services and products to help with their therapy. 

See Sleep diagnostics for more information.

Contact us

Do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance or advice on our products and services.
Contact us