The CARA full face mask is exceptionally lightweight and includes an adjustable upper headgear for the perfect fit every night.
The advantages of CARA Full Face:
- Very soft and supple mask cushion in three sizes
- Quiet exhalation system with diffuse flow does not disturb sleep
- Lightweight at just 97 grams (size M)
- Color-coded headgear headgear simplifies assembly
- Upper headgear can be adjusted to provide a perfect fit for any head size
- Quick-release cord allows rapid removal of mask in an emergency
- Ball-and-socket joint gives patient complete freedom of movement
- Extremely resilient material
- XL headgear is as a separate accessory available (gray, without clips)
Quiet, diffuse exhalation system to reduce how much noise is produced by the mask.
Designed for easy and quick assembly using color-coded markings on the mask frame and clips with recessed grips.
Proven ball-and-socket joint adds extra flexibility to ensure there are no interruptions in your PAP therapy.
People at the Center
Our patients are at the centre of everything we do. Positive health outcomes is our goal.
Quality & Safety
The health and safety of our patients is priority. All of our devices are Health Canada approved.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Integrity is at the core of everything we do.
Our licensed clinical therapists are experts in oxygen therapy and sleep apnea testing and treatment.
Our dedicated team will work with you to ensure that your therapy meets your health and lifestyle needs.
We will create a personalized care plan tailored to your needs and health status.