Quality, safety and environment
Ensuring sustainable development
Like workplaces, the environment in which we operate must also be healthy. We seek to significantly reduce our ecological footprint. Our role is to make our facilities compliant with environmental legislation.
To achieve this, we work collectively to eliminate, reduce and manage waste releases from our facilities, particularly our waste, gaseous emissions and noise.
Like other policies, they are the vehicle of our actions concerning our employees, our customers, our clients, our patients and the community.
Air Liquide defines excellence by achieving superior performance in its operations and meeting customers’, clients and patients ever-changing needs and requirements by providing them with safe products and quality services.
The Air Liquide Management System (IMS) is based on the principles of ISO 9000, and is designed to conduct consistently safe and reliable operations while respecting the principles of sustainable development.
Our quality policy is intended for all employees, customers, clients, and patients as part of its operations and service, Air Liquide is committed to:
- Ensure availability of resources and provide appropriate training for the implementation and continuous improvement of management system effectiveness;
- Develop and improve continually its management system;
- Deploy continually the necessary efforts to maintain its leadership position in the quality and safety of its medical gases and services for healthcare applications;
- Deploy an approach based on the control of risks and opportunities at all levels of the organization to guarantee the permanent improvement of its processes and the achievement of its results;
- Establish and periodically revise its business objectives and quality requirements in order to strengthen the application of this policy; promote the quality of processes, their safety, products and services by raising awareness among our stakeholders of its quality requirements.
A vital liability to our communities and ourselves
Conscious of the importance of our social responsibility, we intend to ensure, at all times, the well-being of our people, the sustainable development of our activities, as well as the quality of our products and services.
Ensuring our safety
Safety is a fundamental value to Air Liquide Healthcare. All our efforts converge towards the same goal: to attain zero accidents so that our colleagues can return home bearing the same state as when they arrived at work.
This mission has two essential elements: 1) to provide safe workplaces and 2) to educate our employees and partners to take control of their own safety as well as that of others. Our systematic approach to risk management is based on industry best practices, many of which come from our own ranks.
At the same time, we are committed to providing healthy workplaces to our employees that meet the highest standards. Our programs help reduce the risks associated with occupational diseases and protect their health. We also ensure that they adopt healthy lifestyle habits from this moment on.
Safety data sheet:
Oxygen USP (compressed):Download the document PDF (267.23 KB)
Oxygen USP (refrigerated liquid)Download the document PDF (298.31 KB)
2021 Sustainability Report
Sustainability at the heart of the futureOpen the document
+45 years of experience
+100 sleep clinics across Canada
+1000 highly-qualified staff & clinicians
People at the Center
Our patients are at the centre of everything we do. Positive health outcomes is our goal.
Quality & Safety
The health and safety of our patients is priority. All of our devices are Health Canada approved.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Integrity is at the core of everything we do.