The lightweight CARA mask features a softly supple cushion with exact fit, a quiet, diffuse exhalation system and other details that make life easier.
Advantages of CARA:
- Very soft, supple mask cushion
- Lightweight at only 59 grams
- Small, quiet and diffuse exhalation system
- Color-coded headgear with intuitively used clips and EasyGrab
- Ball-and-socket joint for freedom of movement
- Extremely durable material
- NEW: Now available in size XS
- XL headgear is as a separate accessory available (gray, without Clips)
System for quiet, diffuse exhalation that lessens the amount of noise the mask makes.
Color-coded markings on the mask frame and clips with recessed grips make assembly simple and quick.
Proven ball-and-socket joint provides additional flexibility to guarantee that your PAP therapy is uninterrupted.
People at the Center
Our patients are at the centre of everything we do. Positive health outcomes is our goal.
Quality & Safety
The health and safety of our patients is priority. All of our devices are Health Canada approved.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Integrity is at the core of everything we do.
Our licensed clinical therapists are experts in oxygen therapy and sleep apnea testing and treatment.
Our dedicated team will work with you to ensure that your therapy meets your health and lifestyle needs.
We will create a personalized care plan tailored to your needs and health status.