Philips Respironics Dreamwear
The freedom to sleep in any position with top-of-head tubing.
Our knowledgeable clinicians will work with you to find the perfect fitting masks based on your breathing patterns and facial features.
The Philips Respironics DreamWear mask innovatively keeps the hose atop your head to support freedom of movement through the night so you can sleep well, and focus on your work, personal life, and overall well-being.
DreamWear’s design allows you to quickly and easily switch between full-face, nasal, and gel pillow cushions without changing masks. Ideal for patients who get the occasional cost or allergy symptoms. The right fit when you need it.
3 DreamWear mask cushion options to choose from:
- Full Face
- Direct Nasal
- Quick-release elbow allows for easy disconnection. It stays attached to the tubing to ensure the mask parts don’t get lost or stuck.
- Top-of-head tube design gives you the freedom to sleep in any position - on your stomach, side or back.
- Magnetic clips make it easy to securely connect the bottom of the headgear to the frame.
- A flexible conduit frame allows pressurized air to flow through the elbow and into the frame and cushion.
- Soft Silicone leaves no red marks on the bridge of the nose.
- Open field of vision to wear glasses, read and watch TV.
- Converts easily from a nasal or pillow to a full face mask (extra headgear required for a full face mask).
Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal Mask
The DreamWear nasal mask provides a full field of vision so you can read or watch TV while comfortably wearing your glasses before you fall asleep. You will not have any red marks or any discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the bridge of the nose.
People at the Center
Our patients are at the centre of everything we do. Positive health outcomes is our goal.
Quality & Safety
The health and safety of our patients is priority. All of our devices are Health Canada approved.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Integrity is at the core of everything we do.
Our licensed clinical therapists are experts in oxygen therapy and sleep apnea testing and treatment.
Our dedicated team will work with you to ensure that your therapy meets your health and lifestyle needs.
We will create a personalized care plan tailored to your needs and health status.