CPAP Water Chambers | CPAP Humidifiers | VitalAire Canada
Essential for your heated CPAP hose
Most of our CPAP machines come with a reusable water chamber (all but a few of the portable CPAP machines which rely on other means for waterless humidifcation).
Water chambers can be opened and cleaned easily. Some are even dishwasher safe but we recommend you confirm it with us at the time of purchase, or look in the manufacturer's instructions manual.
Here are a few recommendations for your water chamber:
- Always use distilled water.
- Empty and rinse your water chamber daily.
- Clean it using warm water with mild dish detergent every week.
- Replace it when you notice leaks, buildup of minerals or discoloration of the plastic. This generally occurs after 6 months of use.
- Having a spare water chamber at all time is a good idea.
SleepStyle CPAP water chamber
People at the Center
Our patients are at the centre of everything we do. Positive health outcomes is our goal.
Quality & Safety
The health and safety of our patients is priority. All of our devices are Health Canada approved.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Integrity is at the core of everything we do.
Our licensed clinical therapists are experts in oxygen therapy and sleep apnea testing and treatment.
Our dedicated team will work with you to ensure that your therapy meets your health and lifestyle needs.
We will create a personalized care plan tailored to your needs and health status.