ResMed AirFit Masks
Select from the ResMed AirFit™ N30i, P30i, N30, F30, F30i, N20, N10, F20, and P10 masks
Our knowledgeable clinicians will work with you to find the perfect fitting masks based on your breathing patterns and facial features.
The ResMed AirFit masks are comfortable, lightweight, and engineered to provide the most coverage with the least material.
With options including nasal pillows, nasal masks, and full face masks, these masks are versatile so they can meet your every need.
ResMed AirFit™ N30i nasal mask
Comfort and effective therapy from any sleep position. The ResMed AirFit N30i mask is designed to provide freedom of movement so you can sleep in the position that’s most comfortable, including your side and stomach. The curvature of the cushion and the grip from the SpringFit frame will help keep the mask in place under your nose as you move.
- Top-of-head tube design gives you the freedom to sleep in any position
- The curved cradle cushion provides a comfortable seal in all of the tight spots under the nose
- SpringFit Frame automatically adjusts to different facial profiles, providing the best fit
ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask
The ResMed AirFit P30i is a perfect fit for active sleepers who want the freedom to move around in their sleep. A nasal pillow cushion option for patients who prefer a top-of-the-head tube design, the SpringFit frame is designed to adapt to each individual face.
- A reliable mask seal, giving you the freedom to sleep in many different positions
- SpringFit frame adjusts to different facial profiles, delivering the most comfort
- 360° rotatable elbow for flexible movement, easy to disconnect, remove and reconnect
- Gently diffuses exhaled air minimizing noise and disturbance
ResMed N30 Nasal Mask
With front-end tubing, the ResMed AirFit N30 is the first and lightest nasal cradle mask on the market. The simple design maximizes comfort and performance while minimizing facial contact so you can get the best sleep possible.
- Single side-clip on the headgear provides added adjustability if needed
- The nasal cradle cushion rests discreetly under the nose, is curved for comfort, and provides an excellent seal
- Made from soft, lightweight silicone that conforms to the shape of the nose
- Split bands allow you to loosen or tighten the headgear if needed
- QuickFit elastic headgear is designed to make AirFit N30 easy to fit right out of the package
ResMed F30 Full Face Mask
The AirFit F30 is made for people who prefer a smaller mask profile, may feel claustrophobic, or want to wear their glasses at night before bed. Mask cushion cradles under the nose and seals around the mouth, allowing you to breathe through both your nose and mouth.
- Revolutionary quiet and diffused venting
- Magnetic clips for quick and easy fitting
- The ultra compact cushion sits lower on the face which enables you to wear your glasses and read at night
ResMed AirFit™ F30i full face mask
Not only does the innovative design of the AirFit F30i give you the flexibility to move around, but its minimalist curved cushion rests under your nose rather than over it, preventing irritation and discomfort while maintaining its seal. The modern, compact, full-face mask with top-of-head tubing, giving you the freedom to sleep in any position.
- The one-size-fits-all headgear ensures you are getting the best fit, every time
- Made from soft, flexible silicone, which allows the cushion to conform to different nose shapes and sizes
- Quick-release elbow makes it easy to disconnect the mask from the tubing without the mask parts getting stuck or lost
ResMed AirFit™ N20 nasal mask
The AirFit N20 covers your nose with a minimal design that lets you sleep comfortably while not interrupting your line of vision, so you can read or watch TV, even while using your glasses.
ResMed AirFit™ N10 nasal mask
The AirFit N10 is the older generation of the AirFit™ N20. They provide a compact nasal mask design that delivers performance, comfort and visual freedom, in a simple-to-use shape.
AirFit™ F20 full face mask
If you breathe through your mouth when you sleep, the AirFit full-face mask offers more coverage and is designed to be lightweight and non-intrusive. The innovative, comfortable cushion and easy-to-use features deliver an outstanding experience for full-face mask users.
AirFit™ P10 nasal pillow mask
People at the Center
Our patients are at the centre of everything we do. Positive health outcomes is our goal.
Quality & Safety
The health and safety of our patients is priority. All of our devices are Health Canada approved.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Integrity is at the core of everything we do.
Our licensed clinical therapists are experts in oxygen therapy and sleep apnea testing and treatment.
Our dedicated team will work with you to ensure that your therapy meets your health and lifestyle needs.
We will create a personalized care plan tailored to your needs and health status.