Yes British Columbia,
We can help you determine eligibility for the Home Oxygen Program.
VitalAire is a global leader in providing home oxygen therapy and sleep apnea treatment.
British Columbia Home Oxygen Program
- Patients need a valid personal health number, and to meet the required medical criteria
- The HOP program helps fund what is not funded by the patient's private medical insurance
Once we have received diagnostic medical results, we can help determine if funding is available.
- Fraser Health HOP program
- Vancouver Island Health Authority HOP program
- Vancouver Coastal Health HOP program
- Northern Health HOP programs
- Interior Health Authority HOP program
Some funding may also be available through the Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation.
Our staff will educate you about funding opportunities in your region and help determine if your patients qualify based on their medical criteria.
VitalAire's professional funding chart for British ColumbiaDownload the document PDF (427.6 KB)